Week 3 AssignmentManagement of Working Capital Case Study: “George’s Trains”. View the following video:http://searchcenter.intelecomonline.net/playClipDirect.aspx?id=4870EEC7664070BB9D6744FDA7325EE44F45E0E47862343D60FAA8E3325D1A83C46D5C6FAB3D01A758FA30144214BB3DIt appears that George is running a profitable business. George is aware you are in an MBA Managerial Finance class and comes to you for advice on his working capital practices. More specifically George asks:1. How you would describe my working capital practices, including my methods of capital budgeting analysis techniques?2. What are potential pitfalls in my Capital Budgeting practices that I should be aware of?3. Develop a simple Statement of Cash Flows for George’s Trains using any information gleaned from the video. What areas of improvement do you recommend? Provide at least three references from the Ashford Library or other scholarly sources to support your recommendations.In a three to five page paper respond to George’s request for advice and answer each question in detail. The Written Paper should be properly formatted in alignment with APA 6th edition formatting.
ASHFORD BUS 650 Week 3 Assignment Management of Working Capital Case Study: “George’s Trains”
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.