Assignment 2: Genesis Capital Plan ReportThe Genesis operations management team, nearing completion of its agreement with Sensible Essentials, was asked by senior management to present a capital plan for the operating expansion. The capital plan was not to be a wish list but an analysis of the necessary expenditures to successfully establish a fully equipped operating facility overseas.In addition, senior management requested meaningful financial and operating metrics to ensure that the performance objectives for the facility were being met. The operations management team was given five days to accomplish the following:Calculate the firm’s WACC.Prepare and analyze each planned capital expenditure.Evaluate, rank, and recommend the capital expenditures according to beneficial value to the organization, using evaluation tools NPV, payback, and IRR. Evaluation, ranking, and recommendations should be by category of expenditures. For example, facility, equipment 1, 2, and 3, and inspection.Using the selected choices in part three, calculate the full cost of establishing a fully equipped facility. This would include the facility, equipment 1, 2, and 3, and inspection. In addition, calculate the payback, NPV, and IRR for the completed facility.Construct and recommend between three and five metrics to measure the performance of the organization. At least one metric should be dividend decision-making driven.Prepare an executive summary along with a separate document showing the calculations.Following the example of the operations management team, do the following:Download the Capital Budgeting spreadsheet, and compute the WACC for Genesis.Using the information provided in the spreadsheet, analyze Genesis’s project options.Using the information provided, calculate the periodic and cumulative net cash flows for each potential project and its associated options. Please note that there are 5 projects (facility, equipment pieces 1, 2, and 3, and internal inspection) and that each project offers multiple configuration options (facility size, equipment type, etc.).Evaluate, rank, and recommend a specific option for each capital project according to beneficial value to the organization, using evaluation tools NPV, payback, and IRR.Construct and recommend between three and five metrics to measure the performance of the new operating strategy. At least one metric should reflect dividend policy as it relates to rewarding shareholders.Prepare an executive summary describing your recommendations for each project and the overall cost, net cash flows, and expected returns of the operating configuration that you recommend. Be sure to justify your recommendations in terms of the investment criteria applied in Step 3 above. Be sure to report the full cost of the facility as it is configured per your recommendations. Present and justify your operating strategy performance metrics.Your complete report should include all of your calculations as appendices (5 pages, or 1 page for each project).Write a 5–6-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.