Automotive Production LevelsAssignment 4: Automotive Production Levels Due Week 10 and worth 440 points For this assignment, choose a major publicly traded automotive…Assignment 4: Automotive Production LevelsDue Week 10 and worth 440 points For this assignment, choose a major publicly traded automotive producer, such as General Motors, Ford, Toyota, or Volkswagen. Then, research this company’s production and inventory levels, and operational cost information, along with price and sales data for the most recent quarter available. Write a seven to nine (7-9) page paper in which you:Create a demand supply analysis based on the data you collected on your chosen company’s price and sales, which demonstrates the relationship between price and quantity demanded.Determine the equilibrium price and quantity and explain its meaning to your chosen company. Indicate how your chosen company’s management should use this information to make sound strategic decisions.Calculate the elasticity of demand for your chosen company’s automobiles (or choose a specific make / model). Interpret what the demand tells your chosen company’s management team.Speculate what may happen to your chosen company’s specifically if the elasticity of demand calculated above represented a competitor of your choice instead. Provide support for your response.Create a cost analysis and graph. Include total cost, total variable cost, marginal cost, and fixed costs, along with any other costs you believe are valuable to the cost analysis.Create a total revenue schedule, marginal revenue schedule, and a graph representing both. Interpret what the graph tells your chosen company’s management team.Determine the profit maximizing level of output by assessing the actions your chosen company should take if it is to continue to maximize profits.Assume your chosen company wants to expand its operations which involve capital budget decisions. Recommend two (2) different and appropriate cost-related tools. Provide support for your recommendation.Now, assume your chosen company wants to expand its operations globally into a new market. Suggest two (2) strategies the firm should consider. Provide support for your suggestions.Use at least three (3) high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resourcesYour assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.