Week 3 AssignmentProblem Set Week Three. Complete the problems below and submit your work in an Excel document.Be sure to show all of your work and clearly label all calculations. All statistical calculations will use the Employee Salary Data set (in Appendix section).1. Is the average salary the same for each of the grade levels? (Assume equal variance, and use the Analysis ToolPak function ANOVA.) Set up the data input table/range to use as follows:Put all of the salary values for each grade under the appropriate grade label.A B C D E F2. The factorial ANOVA with only two variables can be done with the Analysis ToolPak function two-way ANOVA with replication. Set up a data input table like the following:GradeGender A B C D E FMFFor each empty cell, randomly pick a male or female salary from each grade. Interpret the results. Are the average salaries for each gender (listed as sample) equal? Are the average salaries for each grade (listed as column) equal?3. Repeat question 2 for the compa values.GradeGender A B C D E FMFor each empty cell randomly pick a male or female compa from each grade. Interpret the results. Are the average compas for each gender (listed as sample) equal? Are the average compas for each grade (listed as column) equal?4. Pick any other variable you are interested in and do a simple two-way ANOVA without replication. Why did you pick this variable, and what do the results show?5. What are your conclusions about salary equity now?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.