Final PaperThe purpose of the Final Project Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of Organizational Behavior. The Final Paper should also focus on real life, real time application of topics covered in this course; the uses you have seen and the uses you can envision.Focus of the Final PaperSelect a topic of interest in organizational behavior that you would like to explore with additional research (must use at least five references). Some suggested topics for your paper are:·Personality·Stress·Attitudes·Motivation·Attribution·Performance Management·Team building·Leadership·Decision Making Process·Communication·Organizational GoalsYour Paper Must:·Apply the research to your personal working environment, or an environment you have previously experienced.·Describe how will you use the knowledge you have gained in this course to change the way you interact and do business in the future?Writing the Final Paper·Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.·Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).·Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.·Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.·Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.·Must include at least five appropriately documented, academic sources.·Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the student guide.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.