Week 1 DQ 1Select a small business that you may want to start. What is strategic management and planning? Why would a strategic plan be important to the success of this business?Week 1 DQ 2What are the four functions of management relative to creating and implementing a strategic plan?Week 1 DQ 3What is the difference between mission and vision statements? What factors must be considered to produce an appropriate mission and vision statement for an organization?Week 2 DQ 1What is a SWOTT analysis? What is its purpose in strategic planning? Must you conduct a SWOTT analysis to have an effective strategic plan? Why or why not?Week 2 DQ 2What are the primary internal organizational considerations for the development of a strategic plan? Week 2 DQ 3What are the key planning factors for competitive success? Provide an example of an organization that has achieved competitive success through planning. Provide an example of an organization that has failed to achieve competitive success as the result of failed planning.Week 3 DQ 1What are the different types of strategies? What are the differences among these strategies? How do you determine which type of strategy is most appropriate for your organization?Week 3 DQ 1What are the different types of strategies? What are the differences among these strategies? How do you determine which type of strategy is most appropriate for your organization?Week 3 DQ 3What is corporate governance?What role does corporate governance play in strategic planning?Why is it important? Explain your answer and provide an example.Week 4 DQ 1Why is it important to continuously update the implementation and communication of a strategic plan? Who should be responsible for updating and communicating a strategic plan? Why?Week 4 DQ 2Has your organization’s strategic plan been communicated to you? If so, how and by whom? If not, how would such communication improve your organizational effectiveness? Is it important for employees to know the strategic plan of a company? Why or why not?Week 4 DQ 3What things should be taken into consideration in the creation of a roadmap for a strategic plan? What are examples of external and internal change agents?Week 5 DQ 1Why is it necessary to monitor and control strategic plans? Who should be responsible for monitoring and controlling strategic plans? Why?Week 5 DQ 2As an employee of an organization, what role do you play in the strategic planning process? What role do you play in the implementation process? What role do you play in the monitoring and controlling process?Week5 DQ 3 What are examples of regulatory issues that affect the controlling aspect of a strategic plan? What are examples of organizations that have failed to comply with regulatory requirements in controlling their strategic plans?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.