Product DescriptionChoose an industry in which two or more companies has historically competed to maintain a significant share of the marketplace. These could include: Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola, Apple and Microsoft, GM and Ford Motor Company, or any other well-known pair of competitors.Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:1. Determine how each corporate culture differs from the other.2. Analyze three (3) ways that each unique culture has benefited by the other’s competition.3. Speculate how each would continue to thrive if its current corporate culture would need to change in the near future. Be sure to state what change(s) you are speculating on and what led you to identify that possibility.4. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and otherWebsites do not quality as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:• Examine the private enterprise systems, drivers of change on the system, ethic and social responsibilities of business, and the requirements for success in today’s business environment.• Analyze the factors that drive supply and demand, different types of market structures in a freeenterprise system, and factors of stability in a nation’s economy.• Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary business.• Write clearly and concisely about contemporary business using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.