Assignment 2: Risk Management Plan On caseBRTTTSH PETROLEUM (PLG) RISK BEYOND PETROLEUM AND JOHN BROWNE: A GULTURE OF(ADue Week 4 and worth 240 pointsNote:The assignments are a series of papers that are based on the same case, which is located in the Student Center of the course shell. The assignments are dependent upon one another.In this assignment, you will create a risk management plan. You have a budget of $100,000 and a timeline of six (6) months for the plan. Please refer to Figure A-1, Risk Management Plan Template, from Appendix A of the Hillson and Simon text to create the plan.Write an eight to ten (8-10) page Risk Management Plan Component paper in which you:Prepare the Scope and Objectives of the Risk Management Process section of the Risk Management Plan based on the facts presented in the case study.Determine the project size, based on the facts presented in the case study, and provide justification based on Figure 3-4, Example Project Sizing Tool (Chapter 3 of the Hillson and Simon text).Select the risk tools and techniques, and complete the Risk Tools and Techniques section of the Risk Management Plan for both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the project. Provide a rationale for the selection.Develop the Risk Reviews and Reporting section of the Risk Management Plan based on the project size previously determined.Define the Probability and Impacts section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.Define the Risk Thresholds section of the Risk Management Plan and justify the values assigned.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Apply the concepts of risk management in a project context to develop an appropriate risk management plan as a key element of the project management process.Survey the project sponsor, stakeholders, team membership and key decision influencers to develop a qualitative assessment of the project risks and apply the results to further refine the project risk management plan.Create a schedule of project risk reviews appropriate to the organization and risk including major, minor, and post-project threats and opportunities, including archiving the results of the project risk plan is incorporated into this schedule.Use technology and information resources to research issues in project risk managementWrite clearly and concisely about project risk management using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.