Choose an industry you have not yetwritten about in this course, and one publicly traded corporation within thatindustry. Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on theSecurities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s onlinedatabases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will oftenprovide insights that can help address some of these questions.Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:Analyze the business-level strategies for the corporation you chose todetermine the business-level strategy you think is most important to thelong-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a goodchoice. Justify your opinion.Analyze the corporate-level strategies for the corporation you chose todetermine the corporate-level strategy you think is most important to thelong-term success of the firm and whether or not you judge this to be a goodchoice. Justify your opinion.Analyze the competitive environment to determine the corporation’s mostsignificant competitor. Compare their strategies at each level and evaluatewhich company you think is most likely to be successful in the long term.Justify your choice.Determine whether your choice from Question 3 would differ in slow-cycle andfast-cycle markets.Use at least three (3) quality references.Note:Wikipediaand other Websites do not quality as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’sname, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page andthe reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignmentare:Identify various levels and types of strategy in a firm.Use technology and information resources to research issues in businessadministration.Write clearly and concisely about business administration using properwriting mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.