Sam Parker is offered credit terms of 2/10 net 45 by most of its suppliers but frequently does not have the cash available to take the discount. The firm has a credit line available at a local bank at an interest rate of 12 percent. The firm should:1) give up the discount and financing the purchase with the line of credit.2) take the cash discount and pay on the 45thday after the date of sale3) take the cash discount and pay on the first day of the cash discount period4) take the cash discount and financing the purchase with the line of creditExplain please your answer
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.