Choose an organization with which you are familiar.Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that describes the culture and common characteristics of the organization you have chosen, given your current understanding of the common characteristics of organizations presented in your readings from Week One and Two. Cite at least two peer-reviewed references in addition to the text and be sure to address the following questions in your paper: • How does your selected organization exhibit the common characteristics listed below? o System (e.g., individual units, open, closed) o Rules/norms (e.g., written, unwritten, formal, informal) o Hierarchy (e.g., chain of command, supervisor, administrator, manager) o Communication networks (e.g., formal, informal) o Organizational orientation (e.g., achievement, dogmatism, authoritarianism) o Leadership approaches (e.g., social, task, balanced) o Management communication/decision-making (e.g., tell, sell, consult, join) • Which common characteristics (choose at least four) from those listed above are most influenced by communication within the organization?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.