Company Analysis Part 2: Organizational SWOT AnalysisPrepare a complete SWOT Analysis that analyzes your project company’s current situation and future prospects.As discussed in Week 1, the overall course assignment is a complete Company Analysis and Strategic Plan of the company you have chosen. Major sections of the project are due during weeks 1, 3, 5 with the complete project submitted in Week 6. This week’s project company SWOT analysis paper is the 2ndpart of your overall paper.Be sure to include the following information in your project company SWOT analysis: Introduction/OverviewStrengthsWeaknessesOpportunitiesThreatsExternal Factors Impacting DecisionsPossible Future ScenariosRecommendations for Changes in Culture, Leadership, and/or StructureSummary/ConclusionsReferenced research is required and assignment should be properly formatted in APA style.The completed paper should be 5-7 pages in length.Written Work Grading Rubric.docxDue Day 7, Week 3 to the Written Assignments folder – 80 Points
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.