HRMT650-1301B-01 Current Legal Issues of Human Resource ManagementTask Name:Phase 2 Discussion BoardDeliverable Length:750-1000 wordsDetails:Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by SundayOver the years, there has been much debate over the classification of “Employment at Will” employees. “Employment at Will” is a term that refers to the protection applied to the employment relationship, where the employer or the employee has the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time.Elora Jean & Co. is experiencing tremendous growth both in its production division as well as its two non-union satellite offices. As the HR legal consultant, you are concerned with the manner in which union and non-union employees are terminated. You want to ensure the company understands the rights it has to terminate an employment relationship. On the other hand, you want to be sure Elora Jean & Co. is aware of the protection laws surrounding employment termination.An additional challenge is found within the union environment. The union contract requires employees to be terminated only for “just-cause.”With these issues in mind, what recommendations would you offer to Elora Jean & Co. to help position them for terminations that will not present legal risk yet enable the company to terminate employees who are not contributing to the success of the organization? What process will the company need to follow, and how can they be prepared to support the termination decision?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.