GB530: Marketing Management unit 5Unit 5 BEMP Assignment RubricIntroduction: The major project in this course is to complete a Brand Extension Marketing Plan for one new product on the behalf of an existing for-profit organization. Using the Marketing Plan guide found in Doc Sharing, complete and submit the following components of your Marketing Plan. Unit 5 Topic: Delivering Value 4.0 FINANCIALSTIPRefer to the BEMP Guide in Doc Sharing for assistance on this section. The Financials Section contains some good examples for you to follow. Also refer to your Kaplan text sample marketing plan at the end of Chapter 2. 4.1 Break-Even Analysis ? Explain when you will break even? Include a break-even table/chart? Explain the break-even table/chart4.2 Sales Forecast? Include your sales forecast for the first year by month.? For the second and third years, include your forecasts by quarter.? Identify the risks you face.? Identify the most important components of sales performance.? Keep your chart(s) relatively simple and reduce the total number of categories so that your investors can quickly discern the information. Again, refer to the BEMP Guide in Doc Sharing for assistance on this section.4.3 Expense ForecastList your expenses for the following items for the next three years:[GB530| Marketing Management]2? Web site? Advertising? Printed Material? Development of retail channel? Other (list)5.0 CONTROLS ? How will you monitor expenses/revenue? ? Identify what methods/reports and how often. ? How will you assess marketing effectiveness? ? How will you assess changes in the market environment? 5.2 Marketing Organization ? Roles and Relationships in Your Marketing Functions (who will be responsible and who will implement this Brand Extension Marketing Plan?) 5.3 Contingency Planning • Identify risks • How you will monitor risks?• How you will adapt to adversity?• What options will you have?The components of your Brand Extension Marketing Plan for Unit 5 are evaluated using this rubric.Unit 5 Brand Extension Marketing Plan Assignment and Grading RubricCriteria Possible PointsBreak-even analysis including: a statement on when you will break even; inclusion of a break-even table/chart; and explanation of the break-even table/chart20Sales forecast including: breakdown of first year by month and breakdown of second and third years by quarter. Identified risks and the most important 20[GB530| Marketing Management]3components of sales performanceExpense forecast: list of expenses for the next three years 10Controls: stated how you will monitor expenses and revenue; identified what methods/reports will be used; stated how you will assess marketing effectiveness; and stated how you will assess changes in the market environment15Marketing Organization: identified in some detail the roles and relationships in your marketing functions10Contingency Planning: identified your risks and how y
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.