HR587-Managing Organizational ChangeCourse Project DYour ProjectThe project draft must include the following information:Organization: (25 Pts)Option 1:Give the name of the organization (if permitted) and briefly describe it. If you are focusing on one department in the organization, tell which one and describe it briefly. Be sure to include a description of your role in the organization. This can be an organization where you worked in the past.Option 2:Describe the change concept(s) that you will focus on in the paper.Approach: (25 Pts)Option 1:Describe the change you observedBriefly include a description of the impact of the changeBriefly describe potential impact of the solutionOption 2:Describe why this change topic is important to the change agentBriefly explain how this approach to change could impact the organizationBriefly reveal any ideas you have at this time about your personal change model.Research Plan: (25 Pts)Option 1:Provide an overview of what specific research/actions you will take on your problem statement (interviews, surveys, journals). Do not be vague in this sectionOption 2:Provide an overview of what specific research you will take as it relates to the change concept that is the focus of your paper.References: (25 Pts)Options 1 and 2:Identify two or three resources you expect to use in the paper.Briefly explain why they are of value to your paper.Scholarly Sources:You are required to use scholarly sources for your course projectWithin DeVry University Library Services (link can be found within The HUB) you have access to EBSCOhost, which offers full-text access to articles in all subject areas. Within EBSCOhost, you can do an advanced search where you have the choice to search for only “scholarly (peer reviewed) journals.”You might also consider using the Google Scholar search engine.Format of Your Draft:Header should include the title: (Your Name) Project Draft and the dateTypically this is a one page document. If you need two pages, you are exceeding what is required for the draft.Spell check, grammar check, and proofreadSave you document in the following naming convention: your name and first initial’ Project Draft.doc and leave it in the Week 4 Project Draft Drop Box.The total number of points for the actual Course Project that is due at the end of Week 7 is 200 points. The points shown above are for completion of the Course Project draft paper.
HR587-Managing Organizational Change Course Project
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.