Written Case Study: Prepare a Job StructureRead “Job Evaluation at Whole Foods” Case Study (text pp. 153–157). The Whole Foods Market has completed a job analysis and written job descriptions for Jobs A thorough Job I. Respond to the following:Evaluation of Jobs and Job structureEvaluate the jobs listed in the case study and prepare a job structure based upon its evaluation. Assign titles to jobs, and show your structure by title and job letter.Process, Techniques, and FactorsDescribe the process you went through to arrive at that job structure. The job evaluation techniques and compensable factors used should be described, and the reasons for selecting them should be stated.Evaluation of Job DescriptionsEvaluate the job descriptions. What parts of them were most useful? How could they be improved?You will need to follow APA style and format and have a title page, brief introduction and conclusion, centered headings for major parts, page numbering and page headers, and a reference page. The case study should be approximately 4–6 pages in length. The assignment will be reviewed using the following criteria:Written Case Study: Prepare a Job Structure rubric.Written Case Study: Prepare a Job Structure RubricPossible PointsEarned PointsCommentsEvaluation of Jobs and Job structureAssigned titles to jobsShowed structure by title and job letter30Process, Techniques, and FactorsDescribed the process went through to arrive at that job structureDescribed the job evaluation techniques and compensable factors usedStated reasons for selecting them27Evaluation of Job DescriptionsEvaluated the job descriptionsIndicated parts of them were most usefulIndicated how could they be improved27Used APA style and format for citations and reference section, had appropriate title page, headings, etc. Grammar and spelling ok.16100Comments:Submit your assignment to the Dropbox located on the silver tab at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read theseStep-by-Step Instructions or watch
HRM-598 Week 3 – Written Case Study: “Job Evaluation at Whole Foods”
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.