Assignment 3: Leadership, Teambuilding, and CommunicationDue Week 8 and worth 250 pointsUse the Internet or the Strayer Library to research a company for which you would like to work (or your current company if you are already employed).Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:Examine traditional, contemporary, and emerging leadership theories and interpersonal forms of power. Create a profile of the ideal leader for the company you researched in which you describe the most appropriate leadership characteristics in terms of leadership style and interpersonal forms of power; and how these characteristics impact organizational performance.Based on your research, analyze the organizational stressors (e.g., task demands, role demands, physical demands, and interpersonal demands) to determine their likely impact on organizational performance as well as how those stressors could be addressed.Analyze critical elements for effective group and work team performance to determine the steps you would take to develop an effective team or work group within the company you researched.Identify potential sources of conflict within the group or work team. Evaluate the five (5) conflict management styles (e.g., competing, collaborating, compromising, avoiding, accommodating) and explain which style of conflict management is most appropriate for the potential sources of conflict described above.Determine potential barriers to communication, how these barriers may impact group and work team performance, and two (2) recommendations for addressing them.Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze the issues related to workplace stress, including responses, consequences, and preventative management of stress.Analyze the communication process within organizations through traditional communication methods and technology.Evaluate the critical elements of groups and works teams, including group behavior, development, and decision making.Examine traditional, contemporary, and emerging leadership theories and their related impact on organizational performance.Analyze the causes of conflict, consequences, and resolutions to group conflict within organizations.Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior and leadership.Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.