Myers-Briggs Type IndicatorOver the years, trait theory has been increasingly used by corporations in hiring and in career counseling. Research has shown that certain combinations of personality traits fit well with different career paths. Thus, personality trait tests for specific jobs can be predictive of both success and satisfaction. Understanding your own personality-trait combinations can give you great insight into your own strengths and weaknesses. With this understanding, you can work to grow your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. In this assignment, you will explore your personality using a personality test and then analyze the results.Part 1 -First, explore your personality preferences by completing Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MTBI). The full version of the test can only be administered by a trained professional; however, there are many online informal versions of the test which you can find on the Internet. You can search for the test using any one of the following keywords:Personality test + Myers-Briggs typologyMyers-Briggs testRecord your four-lettered personality type after completion of the test and use the Internet to interpret your personality type.*****************************I used the following website to obtain my test results ——–Personality Junkie MBTI test @http://personalityjunkie.com/free-personality-test-myers-briggs-online-mbti/My MBTI was ISFJ = introversion, sensing, feeling, judging.***************************Part 2 -In this part of the assignment, you will write a research paper that analyses your results. Do the following:Mention your four-letter type and the URL of the Web site where you took the test.Discuss whether this type accurately represents what you know about yourself. Examine the four spectrums and explain your answer thoroughly. Substantiate your agreement or disagreement with real-life behavioral examples.Analyze what you consider the strengths and the weaknesses or challenges of this type. List three strengths and three weaknesses and provide a rationale for each.Evaluate why this test could be a valuable tool for an employer.Analyze how a clinician may use this test as a tool for promoting meaningful interventions in treatment.Summarize what you have learned about yourself through this exercise.Write a 2-page paper, single spaced, in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.