Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum response required.Question 11. Review the ethical cycle (page19). Discuss a decision you have made (at home or in the workplace), and describe the steps of the cycle in relation to your decision making process. Now review the section on rationalizing unethical behaviors (page 25). What is the relationship between the ethical cycle and the three simple ethical tests used for business decisions?Question 21. Review Table 2-1 in the textbook, which relates to the myths about business ethics (page 23). Select three myths, and discuss why they represent a general misunderstanding about business ethics.Question 31. List and discuss in depth the three teleological frameworks and the three deontological frameworks. What are the advantages and disadvantages of each? Of these six frameworks, with which one do you most associate?Question 41. Discuss the eight ethical principles in the Global Business Standards Codex. Using these principles, describe an example of a company that does follow one of these principles, and then describe an example of a company that does not follow one of these principles.Question 51. Examine the three simple tests identified by the Institute of Business Ethics (page 25). Use these tests, and discuss a decision you made dealing with ethics.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.