Question 11. What is whistle blowing, and why is it important to the study of business ethics? Provide details. Discuss the reasons why an employee would refrain from reporting potentially unethical behavior within his/her organization? Should a corporation establish an ethics hotline? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having one.Question 21. You have been asked by your CEO to recruit for a new position: corporate ethics officer. Prepare a job description (minimum 200 words) for this new position. In the job description, make sure to discuss the role the ethics officer will play in the company as well as the qualifications this individual must hold.Question 3You are a high level manager for a corporation that has recently expanded into the global market. You have been asked to manage an interdepartmental team that will help you to create a global ethics training program. Imagine that your team has very little, if any, experience with ethics training or international management. Create a memorandum to your team that explains the need for an ethics training program, the benefits of an ethics training program, and how the program will be implemented. Make sure to explain the key elements in a global ethics training program and the global cultural dimensions in detail.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.