Written Responses:Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimumresponse required.Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessmentQuestion 11. In Opportunities and Challenges of Workplace Diversity, Chapter 1 describes the integration-and-learning diversity management paradigm, and the systematic approach to managing diversity addressed in Chapter 3 is an expansion of this paradigm. Discuss the six diversity components and associated diversity initiatives that make up the systematic approach to diversity management. Why are these components important to managing diversity?Q2On a global level, intercultural management is often associated with international management and multinational business. However, in a diverse population such as in the United States, intercultural management refers to managing diversity in a domestic setting. Summarize the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. What is the relationship between Title VII and intercultural/diversity management?Question 31. What is the value of diversity in the workplace? Describe the aspects of business that are positively influenced as a direct result of a diverse workforce.Question 41. What is affirmative action? Has affirmative action helped to alleviate discrimination in the workplace?Question 51. According to the systematic approach to managing diversity, recruitment and retention are a critical component of diversity management. Summarize the issues involved in recruiting and retaining a culturally diverse workforce. Regarding diverse employees and diverse markets, Cañas and Sondak argue that better-performing companies may simply attract the best talent among all groups of workers. Explain the meaning, and discuss whether you agree or disagree.Question 61. Chapter 1 of Opportunities and Challenges of Workplace Diversity describes the leadership-based organizational paradigms for managing diversity. Give a brief description of each of the four paradigms, and identify which paradigm(s) you see in your own workplace.Question 71. In Opportunities and Challenges of Workplace Diversity, pages 7-11 of Chapter 1 compare seven definitions of diversity as proposed by various groups and individuals. In your opinion, which definition is the most accurate? Justify your response.Question 81. Race, national origin, and color of skin are all covered under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Explain the differences between these three concepts. How are they related? How are these concepts related to one’s culture?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.