You are to develop the fundamentals of strategic plans for the Ford Motor Company and the Toyota Motor Corporation, two giants of the automobile industry. You are to develop SWOT analyses and propose strategies for the two multinational enterprises. In doing so, it will be necessary to research, analyze, and compare both firms to understand better their current position and future plans to increase competitive advantage. Common problems facing each auto giant today are the current economy; the competition of the other auto firms; and the demand for a lower cost, more ecologically friendly, alternative fuel vehicle. Your research should include the following issues for both firms.Present your data in the form of a comparative table.IssuesFordToyotaLegal, Social and Economic Environments Management StructureOperational & Financial IssuesAnalysis of Strategic IntentSocial and External ChallengesCurrent ManufacturingFacilities & Distribution SystemMarket Demand & DemographicsAlternative Fuels & Propulsion SystemsYour document must evaluate, compare and contrast Ford’s and Toyota’s current position on these issues. Respond to the following: 2. Take the perspective of Ford’s Director of Strategic Planning to develop a full SWOT analysis of Ford, identifying and explaining at least five factors for each category (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and propose a complete strategy (implementation, ramification and evaluation) which addresses one of Ford’s weaknesses and what you would do about it. 3. Take the perspective of Toyota’s Director of Strategic Planning to develop a full SWOT analysis of Toyota, identifying and explaining at least five factors for each category (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) and propose a complete strategy (implementation, ramification and evaluation) which addresses one of Toyota’s weaknesses and what you would do about it.Deliverable Length:The deliverable length shall be of seven to ten pages (cover page and reference page not included). As a graduate business student, you are required to provide a well-researched and analyzed comprehensive response to every assignment question. Brief, vague, generic, or non-definitive responses will not earn good grades.This individual project assignment requires a minimum of seven to ten (7-10) scholary sources, a minimum of one per page. You are welcome and encouraged to use the David text book and the course materials that came for this course.For reference use the APA guide available as shown in the virtual campus under “interactive learning”2. Please submit your assignment as a Word document in APA format.Objective: The Objective of the Unit 4 IP Assignment will involve the following the Course Outcomes and Grading Criteria with their respective percentages for the Grading Rubric:Analyze the relationships between a firm and the political and economic forces within its community. (60%)Apply critical thinking skills to analyze business situations. (30%)Use effective communication techniques. (10%)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.