Unit 1Transform your SWOT analysis into your professional resume.Here is your chance to either improve your current resume or create a new one as graduation will be here before you know it. You will want to include this in your networking pages / sites, future employer application packages, and for the day of your interview to hand to the interviewer. The idea is to create a concise and effective way to promote who you are as a business professional. All of the hard work you have done in this unit will now pay off. Are you ready? Let us go.There have been many types of professional resumes created in the past. There is one that can be utilized either as a one-pager with a list of Actions/Results, or the traditional method that incorporates the previously mentioned list. The idea is to create the latter and to have the flexibility of two types of resumes in one. There is a sample Resume in Doc Sharing for your review. Here are some steps for you to follow.Click here to read the steps that you should follow for creating your resume.Assignment Checklist:· Articulate how to transform Strengths and Opportunities into Actions/Results.Assignment Checklist:· Articulate how to transform Strengths and Opportunities into Actions/Results.· Create a personal SWOT analysis.· Create a professional resume. For example:· Action Results Resume· Full Resume
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.