Articles for the Discussion Question are assigned from professional journals and are available via the Online Research Center. Students must provide a critical review of these articles and substantially reply to the contributions of at least one peer.Individual postings should include an evaluation of the content of the article and explain how it relates to the concepts in the text and other external resources. The postings should be analytic in nature and include comparisons/contrasts and examples that can bolster your argument. Postings and replies should be 250 – 300 words in length and free of any spelling or grammar errors. The following criteria are used to grade your discussion group submissions.? Timeliness (Did the student contribute throughout the week? Post early to allow fellow students ample time to review and respond to your postings.)? Use of External Resources, Citations, and Resources (Did student perform independent research and cite sources from scholarly academic journals or recognized research institutions?)? Quality (Is the submission professional, focused, pertinent, and free of grammar and spelling errors?)? Participation and Classroom Interaction (Did the student substantially respond and interact with other student postings in a collegial and/or critical manner?)The Discussion Groups are designed to enhance (and evaluate) student participation and interaction during the course. Accordingly, your interaction with other students will be part of the grading calculus. This discussion involves Journal Article:Cobb, Michael D. & Kuklinski, James H. (1997, Jan). Changing Minds: Political arguments and political persuasion. American Journal of Political ScienceUpon review, post (and respond to postings) under Discussion Question #7 your thoughts and analysis of the article as it relates to module 7 topics. Utilize external resources as necessary to support your opinions and claims.Consider the following questions: 1. Are there two faces of persuasion in the article? 2. Are there examples of information and propaganda? 3. How can the use of persuasion within the context of the rational-democratic model, the totalitarian model and the polis model be described in this article? 4. What are the concepts of rights in the polis as it relates to the topic? 5. Can rights be evaluated as policy instruments?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.