LONG ESSAY – SUBSTANTIVE RESPONSES 1. Discuss the evolution of HRM as a profession over the past 50 years. Be sure to include the effect of HR managers on organizational productivity. Please note this question, like all the questions in this exam, are based on the textbook by Lussier and Hendon. Please provide substantive data in your response.2. Identify at least five (5) HR manager responsibilities within the company. Provide a 2 to 3 sentence description of each of the responsibilities that you identify.3. Provide a detailed summary of the purpose of vision and mission statements in organizations. How dotheywork, and what is the outcome of successfully crafting visions and missions?4. Explain the difference between EEO, Affirmative Action, and Diversity. This answer needs to identify each one separately and with sufficient detail.5. What is Job Analysis? What is its purpose, and what are themajormethods of accomplishing a job analysis? 6. Compare internal vs. external recruiting. When would you want to use each option? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of each? 7. Describethemajortypesoffitthatcompaniesshouldlookfor in theselectionprocess. Why aretheyimportant?8. Discuss the concept of a career. What are the Four Career Stages – list each one with its specific characteristics. 9. Discuss each of themajorforms and methods for performance appraisal. Provide an adequate summary of each.10. What are themajoroptions for appraisal of employees? Discuss each option, identifying the one that you think is “best,” and why you chose that option.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.