Question 11. Stimulus leads to response which leads to consequence, best illustrates which theory?PunishmentConsequenceReinforcementNeedsHierarchy of needsQuestion 21. A basic premise in Social Learning Theory isa behaviorist approach to learninga person learns through observation rather then through doing.events can be learned without being processedConsequences of behavior do not influence learningQuestion 31. Negative reinforcementreduces the likelihood of a behavior.increases the likelihood of a behavior.requires removal of something unpleasant.both A & C.both B & C.4 points Question 41. Which of the following is a “process” theory of motivation?ERG theoryMaslow’s hierarchy of needsReinforcement theoryBoth A & BQuestion 51. In social learning, theory retention has three phases which areattention, symbolic coding, behavioral reproduction.recognize, recall, retain.attention, motivation, symbolic coding.none of the above.Question 6. Theories areuseful for model building but impractical for practitioners.generally developed by all of us to help us understand how things work in our world.concrete steps in the “how to” world.useful when they describe a set of facts and develop a logical rationale for what is likely to be true, given those facts.both B & D.Question 71. What are the factors that interact to determine performance?Knowledge, skills and attitudesEnvironment, skills, and strategyAttitudes, strategy, and motivationMotivation, environment, and skillsMotivation, KSAs, and environmentQuestion 81. Symbolic coding isthe second stage of attracting attentionwhere you rehearse in your mind how to “do it”part of the retention process.a design method for assuring learning.Question 91. The formula for performance (M X KSA X E) suggestsonly two of the three factors need to be favorable to obtain high performance.if motivation is high and KSA’s are adequate, at least moderate performance will be ahieved.if the environment is highly conducive to high performance, then motivation is not very important.none of the above are correct.Question 101. Which of the following statements is true regarding punishment?It does not usually reduce the future likelihood of a behavior.It is a very effective form of motivation.It has the same results as negative reinforcement.It is an undesirable training tool.Randomly administering punishment keeps trainees on their toes.
Stimulus leads to response which leads to consequence,
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.