STRATEGIC ANALYSIS on TargetSTRATEGIC ANALYSIS onTargetWrite at least 7 full pages, doubled spaced in essay form, whichanalyzeinternal and external environments for your organization. Aminimumof 4 sources is required using a separate works cited page. Make sure to use grammar and spell check. You will be marked both on your writing mechanics as well as the content of your paper.INTERNAL ANALYSISYour internal analysis must include factors within your organization that might be considered a strength or weakness and could be leveraged to take advantage of opportunities or reduce threats.Specifically, you mustanalyzethe strengths and weaknesses of each of the functions found in your organization (i.e. Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Management (including HR), Research & Development, Production, and Information Systems. You are to assess how well these functions are performing, providing anin-depth discussion and analysisof resource levels and capabilities (how well these functions are using the resources to achieve organizational objectives).Do not simply describe how your organizational units perform their work.EXTERNAL ANALYSISYour external analysis must include factors outside your organization that may pose opportunities or threats to your organization.Specifically, you mustanalyzefactors in the societal environment (demographics, economic, socio-cultural, political-legal, and technology) as well as factors in the industry environment (customers, competitors, and suppliers).Do not simply describe the external factors that you believe affect your business.You are required to provide the reader a clear understanding of how the factors are related to the creation of opportunities or threats for your organization.ACTION STEPSOnce you have completed your SWOT analysis, the next step is to develop recommendations for your organization which could be implemented to takeadvantage of the opportunities or reduce the threats. Please be specific. Also, you must explain why you believe these actions would work and how you would go about implementing these recommendations.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.