DQ1Select one of the capital investment evaluation methods described in Chapter 10 of your text. Fully explain the capital evaluation method’s strengths and weaknesses. Take a position and defend the use of your selected method. Be sure to use at least two scholarly sources to support your position. Your initial post should be 200-250 words.DQ 2(Problem 10-41) Grosvenor Industries has designated $1.2 million for capital investment expenditures during the upcoming year. Its cost of capital is 14 percent. Any unused funds will earn the cost of capital rate. The following investment opportunities along with their required investment and estimated net present values have been identified:Project Net Investment NPV Project Net Investment NPV A $200,000 $22,000 F $250,000 $30,000 B 275,000 21,000 G 100,000 7,000 C 150,000 6,000 H 200,000 18,000 D 190,000 (19,000) I 210,000 4,000 E 500,000 40,000 J 250,000 35,000In your response, complete the following:1. Rank the projects using the profitability index. Considering the limit on funds available, which projects should be accepted?2. Using the NPV, which projects should be accepted, considering the limit on funds available?3. If the available investment funds are reduced to only $1,000,000: (a) Does the list of accepted projects change from Part 2? (b) What is the opportunity cost of the eliminated $200,000Guided Response:Review several of your classmates’ postings. Respond to at least two of your classmates by commenting on common responses in the ranking of the projects and by posing a question to challenge their rankings.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.