WEEK 2 ASSIGMENT PART 1Writea 150-word response to each of the following questions:Chapter 5: Discussion Questions 2 and 3Questions 2:Define the distinctions between primary, secondary, and tertiary sources in a secondary search.QUESTION 3:3What problems of secondary data quality must researchers face? How can they deal with them?Chapter 7: Discussion Questions 1, 2, and 5Questions 1How does qualitative research differ from quantitative research?Questions 2How do data from qualitative research differ from data in quantitative research?QUESTION 5:Assume you are a manufacturer of small kitchen electrics, like Hamilton Beach/Proctor Silex, and you want to determine if some innovative designs with unusual shapes and colors developed for the European market could be successfully marketed in the U.S. market. What qualitative research would you recommend, and why?ASSIGMENT PART 2Employee Satisfaction.Locateand summarize 4 articles pertinent toEmployee Satisfaction.Showhow these secondary sources relate to the research topic.ADD the references please
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.