(Please note that the name is fictitious, and it is not intended to target a specific student)
William is a leadership student at Trinity Western University.Â He was helping a couple of his classmates with their assignments.Â It didnâ€™t take long before he realized that he can make some money while doing this.Â William started charging $10 per page.Â Then the demand for his services increases.Â He was busy enough that he increased it to $15 per page, then $20 per page.Â This business of ghostwriting was doing so well he boasts to his friends about what he is doing. Many students that are struggling with the stresses of life are using Williamâ€™s new business to alleviate the pressure.
1) Define the dilemma of the situation and describe how you would respond to William if you were his friend. Should his professor respond to him? How should the university respond to him?
2) Use Kohlberâ€™s six-stages of moral development to describe Williamâ€™s ethical perspective (Northouse, 2019).
3) Use the Ethical Theories section and table 13.2 in Northouse (2019, p. 339-341) to describe Williamâ€™s conduct and character.
4) How would you apply the Dark Side of Leadership to this scenario? (Northouse, 2019, p. 344-346)
5) How would you apply the Principles of Ethical Leadership to this scenario? (Northouse, 2019, p. 346-352)
6) Your friend Jane is struggling with her assignments; would you recommend Williamâ€™s service to her? Why or why not?
600 Words (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE MORE THAN 700 WORDS!!!)
APA CITATION REQUIRED!
Continuing with theÂ Team Learning templateÂ you started on Day 1:
1)Â Properly formatted APA 7 in-text citation with brackets for each resource.
2)Â Alphabetically ordered complete References listings.