Classical economists’ belief that prices and quantities adjust to the changes in the forces of suppl
Classical economists’ belief that prices and quantities adjust to the changes in the forces of supply and demand and that the economy produces its potential output in the long run. On the contrary, Keynesian economists believe because of price and wage rigidities the economy?s equilibrium output in the long run may be less than its potential output. What is price-wage rigidity? Do you agree with Keynes assessment that wage-price rigidity requires government?s involvement in the markets? Why? Why not?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.