Visit the dataset link to view the datasets that accompany our textbook. Review the dataset titles and select a data set of interest to you that has at least 30 data values.https://www.hawkeslearning.com/Statistics/dis/datasets.html Summarize data with frequency distribution tables.Create a frequency distribution table from the data selected.Write a sentence for each of three findings based on the frequency distribution table in terms of the variable chosen.Visualize numeric variables through histograms.Using your frequency information construct a histogram (for continuous variables) or bar chart (for discrete variables). Make sure to title your chart appropriately.Based on this visual representation, does the data appear to be left skewed, right skewed, or symmetrical. Explain your rationale for the choice.Calculate measures of central tendency.Determine the mean, median, mode, and midrange for the data.Determine if the data selected is left skewed, right skewed or symmetrical. Explain the rationale for choosing which way the data is skewed.Interpret data with descriptive statistics.Calculate Q1, Q2, and Q3. Explain the the significance for each measure found. In terms these results, explain the meaning of the interquartile range.Calculate the standard deviation for your data. Describe the range of values that are within 3 sigma of the mean and the impact it has on the likelihood of a value being in that range in terms of the variable chosen.
Visit the dataset link to view the datasets that accompany our textbook. Review t
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.